The Sandbox ASSETS
The Sandbox is a community-driven platform where creators can monetize voxel assets and gaming experiences on the blockchain. The Sandbox metaverse comprises a map made up of 166,464 LANDS. LAND owners can host contests and events, stake SAND to earn and customize assets, monetize assets and experiences, vote in the metaverse governance, play games that you or others create, and more! Trade the collection and keep your eyes peeled for future drops.
Where to Buy
The Sandbox ASSETS
View more on OpenSea
The Sandbox ASSETS - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – The Sandbox ASSETS
What is The Sandbox ASSETS NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
The Sandbox ASSETS NFT collection is a non-fungible token project that uses the OpenSea platform for trading. The The Sandbox ASSETS NFT collection has a high potential for rapid growth and provides users with an opportunity to get NFT token coins.
How to Purchase The Sandbox ASSETS?
You need to take the following steps to get a The Sandbox ASSETS or another token. Then, follow the instructions below to get the necessary The Sandbox ASSETS NFT collection on the platform OpenSea.
- Enter the marketplace and find the “Download” button.
- Pass through the registration and create your personal account on the platform. Think of a reliable password to protect your account.
- Read terms and conditions carefully before you agree to them.
- Add your crypto wallet on OpenSea and log in.
- Choose the button “Buy” for a bank transfer.
- Indicate the amount you are ready to spend (USD).
- Fill in your credit card details and confirm the deal.
Where to Get The Sandbox ASSETS?
We don’t sell NFT collections on our web resource. Instead, you should go to the marketplace OpenSea, where you can look through all popular collections and make a purchase there.
Where Can You Find The Sandbox ASSETS Statistics and Cost?
We provide our customers with an opportunity to check prices for The Sandbox ASSETS NFT collection and the crypto that can be used for payment. In addition, you can see what NFT-s are available for sale, the number of owners, and other statistics.