How to Buy KASTA Token on Ka.app
How to Buy KASTA Token on Ka.app
The KASTA token has been capturing the interest of crypto enthusiasts since its launch in January 2022. And despite the crypto winter, a lot of holders remain bullish on the token, considering the continuous development of Ka.app, the crypto payment platform that KASTA supports. Not to mention the generous annual percentage yields (APYs) that the KASTA lock-up tiers offer.
If you’ve been intrigued by this token, here are the details on where and how you can buy KASTA tokens.
Please note: The information in this article should not be considered financial advice.
What Is KASTA?
KASTA is an ERC-20, native cryptocurrency of Ka.app. It was developed on the Polygon network and has various use cases, including yield multiplication, activation of swap fee discounts in Ka.app, a payment method for international transfers and P2P transactions, and more.
Where Can You Get KASTA Tokens?
You can buy KASTA tokens from the following platforms, as of June 2023:
- Ka.app – a crypto payment platform that allows you to make convenient P2P transactions and crypto swaps.
- AscendEX – formerly known as BitMax. It is a leading digital asset trading platform that caters to both beginners and professional traders. You can buy KASTA using the KASTA/USDT trading pair.
- Bybit – a well-established crypto exchange that has gained popularity for its advanced trading features and user-centric approach. KASTA is available under the KASTA/USDT trading pair.
- Gate.io – a global crypto exchange founded in 2012. It offers a wide variety of digital assets for trading. To buy KASTA, search for the KASTA/USDT trading pair.
- LATOKEN – a crypto exchange that is known for offering comprehensive and user-friendly trading services, with access to various cryptocurrencies. Just like the others, you can buy KASTA using the KASTA/USDT pair.
- MEXC – a digital asset trading platform that prioritizes security, accessibility, and speed. MEXC was launched in 2018. To purchase KASTA, use the KASTA/USDT pair.
- QuickSwap – an innovative decentralized exchange (DEX) that operates on the Polygon Network. It was launched in 2020 as a “fork” of Uniswap. It offers KASTA using the KASTA/USDC pair.
- Uniswap v3 (Polygon) – a DEX that was launched in 2018 and operates on the Ethereum blockchain. Search for the KASTA/USDC pair to buy KASTA.
How to Buy KASTA Tokens on Ka.app
The exact procedure for buying KASTA may differ based on the platform you will use. If you’re planning to buy KASTA tokens on Ka.app, here’s how it goes:
- Sign up for a Ka.app account and log in.
- Deposit any crypto in the app. Aside from KASTA, Ka.app accepts Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), Polygon (MATIC), Binance Coin (BNB), Binance USD (BUSD), Cardano (ADA), and Polkadot (DOT).
- Go to the home screen and pick the crypto you want to exchange for KASTA. For example, BTC.
- Tap the swap icon.
- Next, select KASTA.
- Type the amount or select the percentage of BTC you want to exchange for KASTA.
- Confirm the transaction with your passcode.
Note: Ka.app will release its cash features soon. Once the Cash features are live, you’ll be able to buy KASTA in the app using euros, an international bank account number (IBAN), or a bank card.
What Is KASTA’s Contract Address?
KASTA’s contract address is 0x235737dBb56e8517391473f7c964DB31fA6ef280.
Is There a Way to Earn KASTA for Free?
What better way to start your KASTA journey than with some free KASTA tokens? Ka.app offers a crypto referral program that rewards users who successfully invite new users to the app. Typically, the rewards are given in KASTA tokens, which you can hold in the app to earn interest and activate swap fee discounts.
The app also hosts KASTA giveaways from time to time.
Do They Burn KASTA Tokens?
Definitely, Ka.app commits up to 10% of its quarterly income, which is largely derived from swap fees, to buy back, retain, and burn KASTA tokens.
What Is the Maximum Supply of KASTA tokens?
The total supply of KASTA tokens is 1.5 billion. The initial circulating supply was set at 37.5 million, a figure that continues to grow as more and more KASTA tokens vest over time.
The Bottom Line
KASTA presents multiple advantages, especially to Ka.app users. It provides the opportunity to earn interest, activate swap fee discounts in Ka.app, and more. But as they always say in the crypto space, do your own research, select a reliable platform, and only invest the amount you’re willing to lose.